Frequently Asked Questions
We try to anticipate your questions and concerns before you have time to ask them. Below is a list of queries we receive regularly, and so we're compiled a quick reference list to help provide you with information before you even realize you need it.
How are my wines shipped?
We use two shipping carriers, depending on the time of year and volume of wine we're shipping:
- ATS Healthcare is our carrier of choice, providing us with climate controlled shipping; this is important for times when temperatures can be extreme. ATS is a Canadian company based in Ontario with offices in Kelowna BC.
- Canada Post is our other shipper. They provide convenient outlets for pick up nationwide, in case you're not home or at the office to receive your parcel. (fun fact: Canada Post has the largest warehouse in Canada)
When are my wines shipped - and when can I expect them to arrive?
Wines are shipped at different times, depending on which membership you have:
- club ENCORE ships three times per year: February, June, and November
- TIMEkeepers ships three times per year: February, June, and November
- club evolution ships four times per year: February, May, August, and November
Transportation and delivery times can range from 2 to 10 days, depending on the destination and weather conditions. Delays can occur during inclement weather, at which point the courier will notify us and we'll pass the information along to you.
What does shipping cost?
Shipping per package within British Columbia is $25, to Alberta is $30, and the rest of Canada is $40 plus applicable taxes. After that, additional packages are $5 each.
Can I suspend my membership, or put it on hold?
Absolutely. Log in to your account and follow the prompts. Or, send an email to our Clubs Manager: email@example.com .
How do you choose the wines for each wine club shipment?
Throughout the year, our director of winemaking Lawrence Buhler gets together with ENCORE president and CEO Harry McWatters to review the current portfolio offerings and revisit what's in our wine archives (aka: the library/cellar). From there, we sort out what new wines are to be released when, and if there's a particular back vintage that we're able to share - in addition to planning club-specific vinages. Your shipments are planned and allocated with care.
Am I able to pick up my order at the winery?
Certainly. Simply log in to your account and follow the prompts to choose "pick up" for your next wine club allocation. Or, send an email to our Clubs Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I order additional wine to arrive with my next shipment?
Indeed, you can. Be sure to log in to your account so you get access to your special membership pricing - and watch for special deals, like no additional shipping charges on upsizing your allocation from 6 bottles to 12.