Wine Club Frequently Asked Questions
We try to anticipate your questions and concerns before you have time to ask them. Below is a list of queries we receive regularly, and so we've compiled a quick reference list to help provide you with information before you even realize you need it.
How are my wines shipped?
We use two shipping carriers, depending on the time of year and volume of wine we're shipping:
- ATS Healthcare is our carrier of choice, providing us with climate controlled shipping; this is important for times when temperatures can be extreme. ATS is a Canadian company based in Ontario with offices in Kelowna BC.
- ATS shipments can be tracked at http://www.atshealthcare.ca/ShipTracking-en.aspx
- Canada Post is our other shipper. They provide convenient outlets for pick up nationwide, in case you're not home or at the office to receive your parcel. (fun fact: Canada Post has the largest warehouse in Canada)
When are my wines shipped - and when can I expect them to arrive?
Wines are shipped at different times, depending on which membership you have:
- club ENCORE ships two times per year: March and September
- TIMEkeepers ships four times per year: February, May, August, and November
- club evolution ships four times per year: February, May, August, and November
Transportation and delivery times can range from 2 to 10 days, depending on the destination and weather conditions. Delays can occur during inclement weather, at which point the courier will notify us and we'll pass the information along to you.
What does shipping cost?
TIMEkeepers and evolution shipment are $10.00 per shipment, while ENCORE shipments are $20.00.
Can I suspend my membership, or put it on hold?
Absolutely. Log in to your account and follow the prompts. Or, send an email to our Club Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do you choose the wines for each wine club shipment?
Throughout the year, our director of winemaking Graham Pierce gets together with ENCORE president and CEO Christa-Lee McWatters to review the current portfolio offerings and revisit what's in our wine archives (aka: the library/cellar). From there, we sort out what new wines are to be released when, and if there's a particular back vintage that we're able to share - in addition to planning club-specific vinages. Your shipments are planned and allocated with care.
Am I able to pick up my order at the winery?
Certainly. Simply log in to your account and follow the prompts to choose "pick up" for your next wine club allocation. Or, send an email to our Clubs Manager: email@example.com
I dislike one of the wines in my shipment... can I exchange it?
Wines you receive in your Wine Club shipment cannot be exchanged.
We hope that you will open the bottle of a variety that you don't think you like and be delightfully surprised! We try to send a wide variety of our premium VQA wines in hopes that you will sample something new that you will love. Don't forget, wine also makes the perfect gift.
If you are finding you prefer red wines or prefer white wines, perhaps you might be interested in switching to our user choice wine club. To switch clubs you can contact your clubs manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. All club changes will be made effective your next shipment.
Can I order additional wine to arrive with my next shipment?
Indeed, you can. Please email email@example.com to add to your order. Remeber, no additional shipping charges on upsizing your club orders.